- Immaculately presented and spacious three bedroom, second (top) floor apartment, set in a quiet residential development.
- Located in the desirable area of Merchiston, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom, WC, and utility room.
- Features include modern electric heating, double glazing, new Forbo carpeting throughout, a secure entry system and excellent integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from mature, extensive shared gardens, with a private single garage and shared parking.
- Home Report available on request.
- Video walkthrough available on request
*CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 5TH AUGUST @ 12NOON* Immaculately presented and spacious three bedroom, second (top) floor apartment, set in a quiet residential development and located in the desirable area of Merchiston, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards, an entryphone handset and gives access to the utility room which includes a washing machine and tumble dryer. With a balcony enjoying uninterrupted views over the gardens to the front, the bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeted flooring, generous windows and has ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units with iroko hardwood worktops, unit downlights, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The three well-proportioned double bedrooms are set across the rear, all with carpeted flooring, leafy views of the gardens, and room for freestanding furniture. Bedrooms one and three both have built-in wardrobes. The well appointed bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower with a rainfall showerhead, tiled walls and a heated towel rail, while, set internally off the hall, the WC includes a two-piece suite. Merchiston lies within walking distance of Bruntsfield and Morningside with popular restaurants, bars, cafés and specialist shops. Heading towards the city centre are the Bruntsfield Links, leading to the extensive Meadows park, whilst just to the west lie the walkways along the Union Canal. The property is located in the catchment area for Bruntsfield Primary School and both Boroughmuir and St Thomas of Aquin's RC high schools, with private schooling provided by George Watson’s College and George Heriot’s School. Merchiston sits close to the main A702 corridor which connects to the city centre by car or bus, and forms one of the main routes out of the city via the city bypass.