- Immaculately presented, three bedroom, end-terrace home with a private garden and driveway.
- Set in a quiet, modern factored residential development, located in the Parkhead area of Glasgow, to the east of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom, en-suite shower room and WC.
- Features include fresh modern décor and quality flooring, a fully fitted kitchen with all integrated appliances, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and integrated storage.
- Externally the property benefits from an enclosed private rear garden laid to lawn with a patio; and to the front, a two-car monobloc driveway.
- A 360 Virtoul Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, three bedroom, end-terrace home with a private garden and driveway. Set in a quiet, modern factored residential development, located in the Parkhead area of Glasgow, to the east of the city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, serves a modern WC, and opens into the bright living room which has carpeted flooring and is open plan to the dining area which features French doors to the rear garden. Open to the dining area, the well-appointed kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood; and a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Upstairs, the master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring, whilst single bedroom three may be used flexibly as a study. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains tap attachment shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. The Parkhead area is a suburb of Glasgow, southeast of the city centre, with a wealth of amenities available locally, including cafes, restaurants and supermarkets including Tesco Extra, Lidl and Asda. The area has excellent public transport with regular bus services and a railway station at Dalmarnock; whilst also providing links to the city centre via the A74 and with further road connections via the M8 and M74 for further travel throughout the rest of Scotland. With schooling catered for at all levels, the area is also home to numerous green spaces, including the popular Tollcross Park which houses the Rose Garden, the International Swimming Centre, and the Children's Farm, and scenic walks along the River Clyde.