- Set on a most generous plot, in a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac of an established residential area, in the popular town of Penicuik, Midlothian.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish contemporary bathroom suites, generous public spaces and room sizes.
- In addition, there is superb storage including wardrobes for each bedroom and a loft, gas central heating, double glazing and multiple TV/phone points.
- A particularly generous integrated garage offers further storage and utility spaces, and has potential for conversion.
- Set back from the main road, a generous lawn grounds continue to three aspects, with a decked patio to the rear, and the mono-blocked driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, an integrated double garage and a multi-vehicle driveway.
- The accommodation comprises: an entrance hall, reception hall, living room, family room, kitchen, utility room, five flexible bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
Beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, an integrated double garage and a multi-vehicle driveway. Set on a most generous plot, in a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac of an established residential area, in the popular town of Penicuik, Midlothian. An entrance hall offers ample space for outerwear, and opens to the main hall giving access throughout the ground floor including to two built-in store cupboards and the WC with two-piece suite, whilst showcasing a solid-wood staircase to the first floor. Rear-facing the dual-aspect lounge has French doors from the hall, a patio to the rear garden, and features a traditional style gas fireplace. A flexible family room has a side aspect window and carpeted flooring. The dual-aspect kitchen is also set to the front and includes quality stone-effect worktops and breakfast bar; dishwasher, fridge, and an integrated double oven, and 5 ring gas hob with canopy above. The utility room is set to the rear with a door to the garden, an internal door to the garage, and includes modern fitted units and worktops with sink and drainer, freezer, tumble dryer and a washing machine. On the first floor, a particularly spacious, dual-aspect master bedroom has superb views, and includes a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms, all with built-in storage; whilst a flexible fifth room is currently used as an office and also has a built-in store cupboard. A further contemporary fitted family bathroom includes a stylish suite including a quality Mira mains shower over the bath. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.