- Beautifully-presented and spacious four bedroom, semi-detached family home, with generous private gardens to three aspects.
- Set on a raised plot, the property is located on a quiet side street in the popular area of Northfield, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, period feature fireplaces, wood-stripped doors, and superb skyline views to the Forth.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, dual-aspect rooms, and good storage provision including a loft.
- All blinds and curtains are included in the sale.
- Externally, there is an expansive and sunny, south-facing rear garden with a lawn, store shed, and paved patios, whilst to the front is low maintenance landscaping and established hedges.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and spacious four bedroom, semi-detached family home, with generous private gardens to three aspects. Set on a raised plot, the property is located on a quiet side street in the popular area of Northfield, east of Edinburgh city centre. A bright reception hall offers a cloak/storage space under the stairway, and includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The spacious dual-aspect living room includes carpeted flooring, an open shelved press, a picture rail, and a wall-mounted gas fireplace. An inner hall connects the lounge and kitchen and gives access to the WC with a two-piece suite and a rear-facing window. The bright kitchen offers a door leading to the garden and gives access to a walk-in store cupboard. The kitchen itself includes fitted units, wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Also on the ground floor is a dual-aspect double bedroom, with a cupboard, carpeted flooring, and a decorative fireplace, currently being used as a family room. On the first floor, a spacious first bedroom has dual-aspect natural light, two built-in press cupboards, and a feature fireplace. Bedroom two is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a press cupboard and a feature fireplace, whilst carpeted bedroom three includes a side-aspect window and a period feature fireplace. Completing the accommodation, the fully-tiled bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath. Northfield is a long-established residential area lying to the east of the city centre, between Holyrood Park, Willowbrae and Portobello. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, an ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate Park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport also available.