- Beautifully-presented three bedroom, end-terrace townhouse, set over three levels with a private garden and driveway.
- Set in a quiet and modern residential cul-de-sac in the Leith area of Edinburgh, to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, an en-suite, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and light neutral decor throughout.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained rear garden with a paved patio and lawn with private access gates to the front and to the rear, and a private monobloc driveway to the front.
- In addition to the driveway, the property benefits from ample on-street parking on surrounding streets and to the rear
- The property is in the catchment area for Broughton and St Mary's Leith RC primaries, and Drummond and Holy Rood RC secondary schools, and is a short walk to Pilrig Park.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented three bedroom, end-terrace townhouse, set over three levels with a private garden and driveway. The property is set in a quiet and modern residential cul-de-sac in the Leith area of Edinburgh, to the north of the city centre. The entrance hall grants access to the stairs up to the first floor, and opens into the front-facing living room, which offers carpeted flooring, an under-stairs cupboard, and access to the kitchen. Set across the rear, the bright kitchen has room for dining furniture, gives access to the ground floor WC with a two-piece suite, and also has French patio doors which lead out to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and unit downlighting. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a stainless steel splashback, a dishwasher, and a washing machine. On the first floor, a well-proportioned double bedroom is set towards the rear with carpeted flooring and ample room for freestanding furniture, whilst a flexible single bedroom set towards the front offers French doors out to a Juliet balcony. Also on this floor is a family bathroom fitted with a three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Upstairs on the second floor, the master bedroom offers two velux-style windows, access to the loft, a built-in mirrored wardrobe, and a modern en-suite shower room. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.