- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern mid terrace townhouse over three storeys, with a garden and secured parking.
- Located in a maintained residential development in the desirable Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh centre and a short walk to the vibrant Shore area of Leith.
- Comprises of halls for each level, a living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms and a ground floor shower room.
- Tastefully finished throughout with contemporary decor, including a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and Minerva worktops, and stylish upgraded bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is superb storage, multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance and enclosed garden to the rear, a shared green, unrestricted parking in a secured facility, and additional unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
- Open Viewing Sunday 2.00 - 4.00 pm.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern mid terrace townhouse over three storeys, with a garden and secured parking. Located in maintained residential development in the desirable Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh centre. The entrance hall includes three built-in store cupboards and has ample space for outwear. Set to both aspects are two flexible rooms, the front is a carpeted double bedroom, whilst rear is a family room/office. Also rear facing is the utility room with a door to the garden, fitted units and worktops, sink with drainer, and a washing machine. Set internally off the hall is a shower room with a fitted suite and an integrated cubicle. On the first-floor, the living room is set to the front, with two balconettes, carpeted flooring and a central light fitting. Rear facing, a dining/kitchen features quality engineered wood flooring, Minerva worktops with inset sinks, a real-wood worktop/breakfast bar, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, gas hob and canopy. On the second floor, a master bedroom is set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite bathroom with a fitted suite including a mains shower over the bath. A second double bedroom is rear facing and includes a en-suite shower room with a fitted suite and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.