- Spacious two-bedroom lower villa with private gardens, located in the village of Bishopton, north of Paisley and to the northwest of Glasgow.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a wet room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include private front and rear gardens, mostly laid to lawn, with ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious two-bedroom lower villa with private gardens, located in the village of Bishopton, north of Paisley and to the northwest of Glasgow. The bright entrance hall has two storage cupboards, wood laminate flooring, and serves each room within. Set to the front, the bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, coving, an electric fire, and a large window affording plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a composite sink, and a tiled backsplash. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, a freestanding fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Generously-sized bedroom one is set to the rear of the property, with carpeting and a cupboard, whilst bedroom two is set off the living room, and also has ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the side of the property, the wet room is fitted with a modern white two-piece bathroom suite including an electric shower and modern panel splash walls. Bishopton is a popular village to the north of Paisley, surrounded by peaceful woodland, but with a range of amenities conveniently located nearby. With an excellent train service running from Bishopton rail station, the area also benefits from easy access to the M8, which provides rapid connections for commuters throughout the central belt and beyond. Glasgow International Airport is also only four miles away. With a wealth of local walks and cycle paths, as well as the banks of the River Clyde close by, local attractions include Ingliston Country Club, Erskine Golf Club, the Blantyre Monument and Mar Hall Golf and Spa Resort. For schooling, the area is well served by Bishopton Primary School, with secondary schooling available at Park Mains High School in Erskine.