- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace family home with a private garden.
- Set in a modern residential development, located in well placed Winchburgh, West Lothian, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, family bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio and shed, with residents parking behind the garden.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace family home with a private garden. Set in a modern residential development, located in well placed Winchburgh, West Lothian, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, an under stair cupboard, serves each room on the ground floor, and opens into the bright and spacious, rear facing living/dining room, featuring carpeted flooring and a patio door to the rear garden. The well-appointed kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and freestanding fridge/freezer, whilst the good size WC has a cupboard including a washing machine which is included in the sale.Upstairs, bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe, fitted wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring and a fitted wardrobe. Single bedroom three may be used flexibly as a study, and the family bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, and tiled splashbacks. Winchburgh is a small town situated on the B9080 just off the M9 motorway, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, Winchburgh is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from the City of Edinburgh. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of Broxburn and Kirkliston are a short drive away and provide a good range of local amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling, open countryside, Winchburgh is in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, and there is well-regarded primary schooling in the village, a local golf course and bowling club. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife, with quick access to direct trunk roads and motorways.