- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Set in a modern family orientated development in the Gorebridge area, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a stylish fully integrated kitchen, quality bathroom suites, contemporary lighting, bespoke fitted blinds, upgraded flooring, and superb storage.
- In addition, there is light neutral decor throughout, gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and a garage with power and lighting.
- Externally, there is lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front; whilst a large and enclosed rear garden features a lawn and a paved patio.
- This expanding residential development provides maintained communal ground, a children's play area, and visitors parking spaces.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. Set in a modern family orientated development in the Gorebridge area, Midlothian. A welcoming entrance hallway has ample room for outerwear and features a built-in store cupboard and access to the modern ground-floor WC. With quality Moduleo flooring, that carries from the hall and throughout the ground floor, the well-proportioned living room lounge offers bright neutral decor with a wall-mount TV point and two ceiling light fittings. In addition, glazed French doors open to the rear-facing dining room, offering a spacious dual-aspect living space when required. With dual access from the dining room and hall, the kitchen has French patio doors that open to the private rear garden, a store cupboard, and plenty of space for dining furniture. Fitted units include wood-effect worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer, unit downlighting and kickplate lighters, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, a master bedroom is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a wall-mount TV point, two built-in wardrobes, and a generous en-suite with a separate shower cubicle. Bedroom two is well-sized with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and stylish decor, and features a Jack'n'Jill en-suite shower room that connects to bedroom three which may be used flexibly as a dressing room. Overlooking the rear garden, a fourth double bedroom offers ample space for freestanding furniture and a central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, a family bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly-regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the Borders Railway, and the A7 provide swift links to the bypass and motorway network.