- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, semi detached home with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a residential area, close to the town centre and rail station of Dunbar, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground-floor shower room.
- Tastefully finished in modern decor, features include a modern integrated kitchen, family bathroom with full suite and a separate shower cubicle.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, contemporary flooring and lighting, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally there is multi-vehicle driveway to the front; whilst the enclosed rear garden includes a store shed, gravel landscaping, and a raised wood-decked patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Sunday 2 - 4 pm, or by Appointment call MOV8.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, semi detached home with gardens and a driveway. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a residential area, close to the town centre and rail station of Dunbar, East Lothian. The entrance hall provides access throughout, including to the ground-floor wet room, and features understair storage, separate cupboard, and wood-effect flooring that carries through into the kitchen. With a large front aspect window, the living room offers ample space for freestanding furniture, carpeted flooring, and a pendant light fitting. The well-proportioned dining kitchen has modern units with wood-effect worktops and matching upstand and a ceramic sink. Appliances include an integrated fridge/freezer, double oven, induction hob with extractor hood above, and a dishwasher. In addition, the dining area affords access to the private rear garden through a set of French doors, which, along with a large window in the kitchen area, allows for plenty of natural light. On the first floor, bedrooms one and three are set to the rear with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, whilst flexible bedroom two is set to the front with a built-in wardrobe. Further storage is available on the landing with two separate store cupboards, and the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with separate shower cubicle. Dunbar, famed for its harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, hours of sunshine, and attractive surrounding countryside, lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. The John Muir Country Park, the Lammermuir Hills, and neighbouring golf courses offer scenic tranquil landscapes, and the town is home to a modern leisure centre with pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local cafes, convenience and speciality shops along its charming main high street, as well as an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.