- Comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- In addition, there is double glazing, district central heating, video entry system, maintained communal grounds and additional unrestricted visitors parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, ground floor apartment, with private balcony and terrace and an entry controlled allocated parking space.
- Tastefully finished and ready-to-move-in, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary bathrooms, and superb storage provision including built-in bedroom wardrobes.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00-16:00.
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, ground floor apartment, with private balcony and terrace and an allocated parking space, within an entry controlled courtyard. Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The generously sized entrance hall has carpeted flooring, two double storage cupboards, video entry system, ample room for freestanding furniture and serves each room within the apartment. Set to the front, the bright and well-proportioned open plan living/dining room has carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, ample room for freestanding dining furniture and affords access to the balcony, offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone effect worktops, vinyl flooring, a stainless steel sink and recessed ceiling spotlighting. Integrated appliances include an oven and electric hob with canopy above and a fridge/freezer, with space for further white goods. Set to the rear, the master bedroom features a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with a mains mixer shower, a built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, and gives access to the rear terrace. Whilst the second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, with Craigleith Retail Park offering additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.