- Light and well-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in a desirable crescent with a central park, in the Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include light neutral decor, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a bright bathroom with a modern suite, tall ceilings and good storage.
- With pleasant open views, there is also gas central heating, double glazing and a secured entry system.
- Furthermore, there is a skylight cupola for the communal stair and a highly maintained and secluded shared garden, whilst the open green space of Murieston Park is adjacent.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in a desirable crescent with a central park, in the Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall affords access throughout and features superb storage provision with two built-in cupboards. A spacious living/dining room features further storage with a built-in cupboard, an open-press with shelves, carpeted flooring and a window seat enjoying plentiful natural light. A well-sized kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer and a tiled surround; with appliances including an oven, gas hob with extractor hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer. With light neutral decor, the double bedroom features carpeted flooring and a traditional-style fireplace surround; whilst the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold