- Conveniently located, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Requiring significant refurbishment, features include modern uPVC double glazing, a fitted bedroom wardrobe, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a well-maintained hall and shared garden, and there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY AT 12 NOON** Conveniently located, one-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement and located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard. A good-sized public room currently has modern shelving along one wall, and also features a built-in store cupboard and an open-shelved press. Set to the rear of the room is the kitchen, currently with fitted units, and a stone-effect worktop with a twin tub corner sink. The double bedroom has recessed spot lighting and fitted mirrored wardrobes across one wall, incorporating a desk/dressing table set against the rear wall. The shower room is set internally off the hall, and has a hand basin, toilet, and a modern shower unit. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.