- Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, triple aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the Wester Hailes area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, a modern bathroom, contemporary flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there is exceptional storage, with a walk-in hall box/storeroom, and a private external storage/drying room (approx. 5mx3m.)
- Conveniently located, the area has extensive shared green spaces, ample residents' parking, and good transport links.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, triple aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of an established residential development. Located in the Wester Hailes area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features two built-in storage cupboards, the secured entry system and a box/storage room. Set to the rear with a leafy view, the lounge features wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting. The kitchen is front-facing, and features easy-maintenance flooring and space for a breakfast/dinner table. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, a sink with a drainer, a washing machine, a fridge/freezer, and a cooker oven unit. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to opposite aspects, with wood-effect flooring for bedroom two and carpeted flooring for bedroom one. Set off the hall with a side-aspect window, is a stylish modern bathroom, with a mains shower over the bath, and a ladder-style radiator. Set internally is a generous box/storage room offering excellent flexible storage and/or study space. Wester Hailes is an established western residential suburb of Edinburgh, offering plenty of local amenities and a selection of supermarkets within a short radius, including a Lidl at Westside Plaza, an ASDA at Chesser, and a large Sainsbury's at nearby Longstone. The Gyle Centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach and also offer large supermarkets and numerous popular high street names, whilst Westside Plaza also provides a multi-screen cinema. There is easy commuting into the city by bus, with the city bypass and major trunk routes also readily accessible. There are numerous public spaces including walks along the Union Canal, plus local schools from primary through to secondary level within easy reach, as well as Edinburgh College and the Sighthill campus of Edinburgh Napier University. COUNCIL TAX: A Tenure: Freehold