- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, ground floor flat, with an allocated parking space and private garden terraces to both aspects.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular and vibrant Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an? entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished and ready-to-move-in, highlights include a modern integrated kitchen with a full range of appliances, and stylish fitted bathrooms.
- In addition, there is quality contemporary flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision including wardrobes for both bedrooms and a walk-in hall storeroom.
- There is also an integrated air filtration system and 'smart' wiring, secured video entry, an alarm system, and a shared bike store in the secured underground parking facility.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, ground floor flat, with an allocated parking space and private garden terraces to both aspects. Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular and vibrant Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre. A bright and welcoming hall space gives access throughout, including a walk-in storeroom and separate cupboard, and features the secured entry handset and the alarm system. Quality flooring continues from the hallway into the rear-facing, open-plan public room, offering a spacious living room and a patio door to the private terrace. The stylish kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer, and an integrated oven and an induction hob with a canopy above, washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the front with built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring. Whilst similarly finished, the master bedroom also offers a generous shower room and a patio door to another private garden terrace. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, the bright family bathroom has a fitted contemporary suite with a shower over the bath, shaver point and tiled splash walls. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore, and the soon to be completed state of the art Meadowbank Sports Centre within short walking distance. Frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. The soon to be completed Meadowbank Sports Centre will offer state of the art indoor and outdoor sporting facilities. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat all offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.