- Light and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor (top) flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Silverknowes area, located north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, a shared garden to the rear, and ample residential parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Tastefully finished with bright modern decor throughout, features include a fitted kitchen, extensive contemporary flooring, and well proportioned room sizes.
- All curtains, carpets and light fixtures are included in the sale.
- Open Viewings Sunday 2-4 PM, or by Appointment call Mov8
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 12 NOON** Light and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor (top) flat, forming part of an established residential development. Located in the popular Silverknowes area, located north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway affords access throughout, including a store cupboard, and features spot lighting, and wood-effect flooring that carries through to most rooms. With a large window allowing for plenty of natural light and views of the Firth of Forth, the living/dining room, set to the front, also offers ample space for freestanding furniture. In addition, the lounge features access to a store cupboard, a pendant lighting fitting, coving, and a TV point. With stylish pendant lighting and coving, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a rear-aspect window. Appliances include an integrated oven and electric hob with canopy above, a freestanding fridge/freezer, and space for further white goods. Well-proportioned bedroom one is set to the front with a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, and a pendant lighting fitting. With a rear aspect window, bedroom two features wood-effect flooring, a built-in cupboard housing the boiler, and space for freestanding furniture. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite with a shower fitting over the bath, modern wall panelling, and tiled flooring. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-west of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces of Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of well-regarded private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.