- Tastefully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Located in a desirable waterfront development, near the centre of Kirkcaldy, Fife.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom suites, and a Juliet balcony with a superb view over the harbour and beyond.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good, integrated storage provision.
- This property offers the opportunity of being purchased tenanted.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, with an allocated parking space. Located in a desirable waterfront development, near the centre of Kirkcaldy, Fife. A welcoming entrance hallway, with storage, is carpeted and finished with the light, neutral decor prominent throughout the flat. Fronted by French doors, opening onto a Juliet balcony, a spacious living room enjoys an abundance of natural light and panoramic harbour views. A bright kitchen, with space for seated dining, is fitted with modern, wood-effect units, granite-styled worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless-steel sink with a drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, a gas hob and a canopy. Set to either aspect, two bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and include fitted wardrobe storage. Whilst the master bedroom benefits from access to its own en-suite shower room, the second, flexible bedroom enjoys open harbour views. Completing the accommodation, a good-sized bathroom comprises a white, three-piece suite and tiled splash walls. Kirkcaldy is located on the north coast of the Firth of Forth, and is one of Fife’s principal towns. It provides a wide range of retail, cultural and leisure services, as well as primary and secondary schooling, and further education at the Adam Smith College. It is home to a museum and an art gallery, as well as the renowned Adam Smith Theatre. Shopping facilities to be found in the Fife Central Retail Park include a Sainsbury's, B&Q and Next, with many other high-street names also to be found in the town centre, whilst the modern Victoria Hospital serves much of Fife. The railway station brings Edinburgh and Dundee within easy commuting distance, whilst the A92 allows easy access to the motorway network and Edinburgh Airport. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: D