- Open viewings Sunday 3-5pm or by appointment - Please call Mov8.
- Spacious, flexible four bedroom detached villa, set on a generous plot with gardens, a driveway and a garage.
- Conveniently located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, four double bedrooms, bathroom and a shower room.
- Requiring some moderate upgrading, highlights include a well-proportioned and flexible floor plan, a front-facing bay window, a fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing, fitted bedroom wardrobes, and contemporary flooring.
- Externally there is a multi-vehicle driveway and a tall established monkey puzzle tree to the front.
- An enclosed rear garden features a generous lawn, established trees, two paved patios and the garage with power and lighting.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, flexible four bedroom detached villa, set on a generous plot with gardens, a driveway and a garage. The property is conveniently located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule opens to the main hallway which features wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the living room features a bay window, press cupboard, carpeted flooring, and offers potential as a fifth bedroom. Two double bedrooms are set to the front and rear, with carpeted flooring and fitted wardrobes; whilst a third bedroom has a side-aspect window and includes wood-effect flooring and a wardrobe. To the opposite side, a flexible room offers a dining area or potential lounge, and gives further access to the kitchen. The kitchen connects the dining room and the generous conservatory which has a door to the garden and superb views of Arthur's Seat and Edinburgh Castle. Fitted kitchen units include stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and a quality range cooker with canopy above. A shower room has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a two-piece suite, and a cubicle with mains mixer shower. On the first floor, a family bathroom is fitted with a traditional-style three-piece suite, and the spacious bedroom has dual-aspect natural light from Velux windows and offers the potential to be partitioned into two separate bedrooms, subject to any relevant planning permissions. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.