- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor flat, forming part of an impressive, traditional, stone-built tenement.
- Ideally placed for the city centre and universities, in the highly sought-after Marchmont district, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, a box room and a shower room.
- This period property includes tall ceilings, period cornice work, sash and case windows, a front-facing bay window and generously proportioned rooms.
- Tastefully finished throughout, contemporary fittings include Amtico flooring, a modern kitchen, with quartz worktops, and a stylish shower room.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, good storage, and skyline views of Arthur's Seat.
- There is a secured entry system, a characterful communal stairway with a skylight cupola, and a well-maintained shared garden.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER 2023 ** Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third-floor flat, forming part of an impressive, traditional, stone-built tenement. Ideally placed for the city centre and universities, in the highly sought-after Marchmont district, south of Edinburgh city centre. A spacious entrance hall, with generous storage, is finished with stylish Amtico flooring and displays the tasteful, contemporary decor found throughout the flat. A living room, extended by a front-facing bay window, enjoys generous proportions and is enhanced by a high ceiling, period cornice work, a traditional fireplace and immaculate presentation. Set to the rear, a kitchen, with built-in storage, provides ample space for seated dining and is fitted with streamlined, handleless units, quartz worktops and a stainless-steel sink with a drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, a gas hob and a canopy, whilst space is available for a freestanding fridge/freezer. An adjoining utility room houses an integrated combi oven/microwave, a warming drawer and a dishwasher, and provides space and plumbing for a washing machine. Set to either aspect, the flat's two double bedrooms benefit from the generous proportions and stylish presentation of the living space, and both enjoy traditional plasterwork and a period fireplace. A box room, currently utilised as a home office, offers a good-sized, versatile space. Completing the accommodation, a bright, spacious shower room includes a walk-in shower, a contemporary two-piece suite, a made-to-measure, coloured, glass splashback, vanity storage and a vintage-style radiator. Marchmont is a sought-after area, well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmont Road and Melville Drive. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold