- Spacious and well presented, two bedroom, corner-set, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in Wester Hailes, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good integral storage space, a secure entry system, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space in the residents' car park, well-tended communal grounds and further on-street parking nearby.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm or by Appointment call 0345 646 0208
- Home Report available online.
Spacious and well presented, two bedroom, corner-set, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern apartment block, set in a residential development in Wester Hailes, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the flat, and has carpeted flooring, a generously-sized store room, storage cupboard, and the secure entryphone. The corner-set, bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeting, spot lighting, ample room for freestanding dining furniture and a box bay window. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink, with appliances including a gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Enjoying aspects to the side and rear, bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst the second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and panel splashbacks. Set internally off the hall, the WC includes a contemporary two-piece suite. Wester Hailes is an established, western residential suburb of Edinburgh, offering plenty of local amenities, and a selection of supermarkets within a short radius, including a Lidl at Westside Plaza, ASDA at Chesser, and a large Sainsbury's at nearby Longstone. The Gyle Centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach, whilst Westside Plaza also provides a multi-screen cinema. There is easy commuting into the city by bus, with the city bypass and major trunk routes also readily accessible. There are numerous public spaces including walks along the Union Canal, plus local schools from primary through to secondary level within easy reach, as well as Edinburgh College and Edinburgh Napier University (Sighthill).