- Rarely available, well presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow with gardens, a driveway and a detached garage.
- Conveniently located in the highly sought-after area of Blackhall, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, and an en-suite shower room.
- Benefiting from a raised position, with views over Corstorphine Hill to the front, highlights include a traditional-style fireplace and a large bay window for the lounge.
- Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision, and spacious room sizes with a family-size dining kitchen with garden access.
- Externally, the property benefits from a front garden with established shrubbery; a driveway to the side, continuing to the garage; and a large rear garden with a lawn and low-maintenance landscaping.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Rarely available, well presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow with gardens, a driveway and a detached garage. Conveniently located in the highly sought-after area of Blackhall, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming vestibule opens into the hallway, affording access to the wooden staircase leading to the upper floor and throughout the ground floor, including a convenient storage cupboard. Set to the front, benefiting from a large bay window with a southerly-west aspect, the living room enjoys plentiful natural light, whilst featuring a traditional-style fireplace, carpeted flooring and cornice plasterwork. To the rear, an exceptionally spacious kitchen offers a dual-aspect, ample space for dining and access to the garden; whilst fitted units include a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, and freestanding appliances including a cooker, a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. Two double bedrooms are set to opposite aspects, similarly well-sized and finished, with light decor, carpeted flooring and built-in storage. Set to the rear, the bathroom completes the ground floor, with a three-piece suite. Completing the accommodation, the generously sized master bedroom is located on the upper floor, with light neutral decor, wood flooring, Velux windows, two built-in cupboards and an en-suite with an electric shower and a ladder-style towel radiator. Blackhall is a desirable residential area located in the northwest of Edinburgh city centre, close to the West End. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found at Craigleith Retail Park, Davidson's Mains and Comely Bank. Nearby Stockbridge provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst nearby Corstorphine, also offers further local retailers including numerous cafes and restaurants. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart’s Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Corstorphine Hill, Inverleith Park, Cramond Shore, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston golf courses, as well as tennis and bowling clubs. This west-of-city location makes for quick access to the city centre and city bypass, as well as offering regular public transport. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold