- Light and tastefully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with a south facing garden, and an allocated garage.
- Set in a quiet and leafy residential area, adjacent to open parklands, located in the desirable Balerno area, lying to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Ready-to-move-in, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom, and good storage including a loft space.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, contemporary lighting, TV and phone points and well-proportioned rooms sizes.
- Externally, there is a enclosed private garden with lawn and patio, unrestricted street parking bays, and an allocated garage set back from the property.
- Home reoprt available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Light and tastefully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with a south facing garden, and an allocated garage.Set in a quiet and leafy residential area, adjacent to open parklands, located in the desirable Balerno area, lying to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.A main door entrance opens to a hall and the stairway up to the main hall, featuring a built-in storage space for outerwear and a second built-in store cupboard. Set to the front, the living room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and includes carpeted flooring, and two pendant light fittings. Off the lounge to the rear, the kitchen features modern fitted units, stone-effect worktops with matching splash-back surround, sink and drainer, fridge/freezer, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. Two well-proportioned and carpeted double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and walk-in dresser for front facing bedroom one. A bright bathroom has a rear facing window, a built-in store cupboard, and is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno’s Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.