- Immaculately-presented and fully refurbished, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in sought after Newington, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features within this recently refurbished flat include new flooring and decor throughout, gas central heating, new kitchen and shower room and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained, sizable communal garden to the rear, and there is permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
Immaculately-presented and fully refurbished, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in sought after Newington, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a secure entry phone, a storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, features wood laminate flooring, fitted storage and two recessed windows offering plenty of natural light. Set off the living room, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, wood effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. A range of new appliances includes an integrated induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe and laminate flooring, whilst bedroom two is to the rear, similarly well finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The shower room features a modern white two-piece suite with a hidden cistern toilet, a walk-in shower enclosure including a mains mixer shower, marble tiled floor and tiled splashbacks. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.