- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, first floor flat, with a balcony and garden plot, forming part of an established residential development.
- Conveniently located in the popular Oxgangs area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished, features include light modern decor, a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, and a modern bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is contemporary flooring and lighting and excellent integrated storage, including stores for each bedroom.
- There is also a shared drying green to the rear together with the private garden plot.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, first floor flat, with a balcony and garden plot, forming part of an established residential development and located in the popular Oxgangs area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features a built-in store cupboard and a reception area with space for outerwear at the entrance. Quality flooring from the hall continues through to the living room which is set to the rear and includes coving, recessed spot lighting, two built-in store cupboards (one housing a tumble dryer), and which gives access to the southerly-facing balcony. Front-facing off the lounge, the kitchen features stone-effect worktops with a matching surround, fitted units, unit downlighting, a sink with drainer, an integrated oven and gas hob, and a freestanding dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom one is rear-facing and features a large built-in wardrobe, wood-effect flooring, and a central light fitting. To the front, bedroom two also has an integrated wardrobe, whilst a third single bedroom has a built-in store cupboard. Completing the accommodation, a bright fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a shower unit over the bath and a ladder radiator. Oxgangs is a popular residential area, well-situated around an array of public parks and waterways including the Water of Leith, Colinton Dell, and Spylaw Park, as well as a range of golf courses and the Pentland Hills, which offer enjoyable walks and viewpoints. The area has highly-regarded schools and a diverse range of amenities, including restaurants, pubs, and leisure facilities such as Craiglockhart Sports Centre and Hillend Ski Slope. Morrisons, Aldi and Tesco supermarkets are located only a short distance away, and with regular public transport available, the property is well-placed for those working in the city centre, with easy access to the city bypass, major trunk roads and motorways.