- Well-presented four bedroom, extended detached bungalow, offering light and spacious family living on two floors with gardens and garage.
- Located in a quiet side street in Edinburgh's sought-after Duddingston area, to the east of the city centre.
- Comprises a: vestibule and hall, sitting room, dining kitchen, living room, four double bedrooms, utility room, sun porch, bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- Features include; double glazing, gas central heating, excellent cupboard and eaves storage, and cable TV and phone points.
- Also features extensive Karndean and real wood flooring, designer radiators, and views to Arthur's Seat and to the Forth.
- With gardens to the front, side and rear, multi-car driveway, carport and detached single garage.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
Offering light and spacious family living on two floors, this well-presented four bedroom, extended detached bungalow, with gardens and garage, is located in a quiet side street in Edinburgh's sought-after Duddingston, east of the city centre. An entrance vestibule and L-shaped hall, with timber stairs to the upper storey, serve the ground-floor rooms. With a front garden outlook, the sitting room features a triple window unit, traditional working fireplace and plaster cornice. With full-length windows on two sides, and a sun-porch off, the bright and spacious living room enjoys rear garden views. Semi open-plan to the living room, with a plumbed utility room off, is a dining kitchen, fitted with wood-effect units, granite worktops with breakfast bar, a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, an integrated dishwasher and two integrated fridges. There are four good-sized double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes; a downstairs bathroom with fitted units and a white suite with over-bath rainfall showerhead; and an upstairs master en-suite with a spa shower enclosure. Duddingston is an established and desirable residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives convenient road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Willowbrae Road and Duddingston Road.