- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with generous private gardens.
- Set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Gilmerton, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, modern flooring and decor, and a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained rear garden with a large shed and patio areas, with further garden space to the side and front, and on-street parking available nearby.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY, 14TH OF MAY AT 11 AM ** Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with generous private gardens. Set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Gilmerton, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout, including the modern WC, and features a store cupboard and wood-effect flooring that carries throughout the ground floor. With French doors that open to the private rear garden, the living room benefits from bright neutral decor, an under-stair storage space, and ample space for freestanding furniture. The kitchen, set to the front, has fitted wall and base units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, and space and plumbing for other freestanding white goods. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring and a ceiling-mount light fitting, whilst also offering convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe and separate cupboard. Overlooking the rear garden, bedroom two is similarly finished and provides plenty of space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation and set internally to the side, the contemporary bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.