- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace home with private gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential area, located in the popular West Lothian town of Bo'ness.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally the property benefits from a south-facing, private rear garden laid to lawn with a timber shed and to the front, a tiered garden and private driveway.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 12:00-13:00.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace home with private gardens and a driveway. Set in a quiet residential area, located in the popular West Lothian town of Bo'ness. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing and serves each room on the ground floor. The bright, rear-facing living room overlooking the garden, features wood laminate flooring and a pendant light fitting. With french doors opening to the rear, the dining area is open plan to the modern kitchen which is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and freestanding fridge/freezer, with space for further freestanding white goods. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring, whilst single bedroom three also features a built-in cupboard. The bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, and tiled walls. Bo’ness is set on adjacent to the Forth river, and is primarily residential, with a mix of modern and traditional stone-built housing. There is local shopping throughout, whilst the town centre offers a good choice of shops, banks, post offices, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, and a leisure centre. Further shopping is available at nearby Linlithgow and Falkirk, whilst Edinburgh's Gyle and Livingston retail centres offer major high street names and restaurants. Bo'ness is ideally placed for commuters with easy access to the motorway network. The neighbouring historic town of Linlithgow provides additional amenities and a railway station with regular train services to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling.