- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with extensive gardens and a private driveway. Located in the popular and well-placed Craigentinny area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Updated throughout with light decor, a modern kitchen, stylish bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting, and a solid fuel-burning stove for the lounge.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage including a floored loft mirroring the floorplan.
- Offering a superb extension opportunity, the generous gardens include lawns, established flowering shrubbery, patios, store sheds, and a multi-vehicle driveway.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with extensive gardens and a private driveway. Located in the popular and well-placed Craigentinny area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. An L-shaped hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features modern flooring and access to a deep walk-in store cupboard. Front facing the public room offers space for both lounge and dining furniture, the quality stove with a solid stone hearth, and a central pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge, the bright kitchen has a door to the rear garden, whilst modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven and ceramic hob. Front-facing bedroom one includes carpeted flooring, and large built-in wardrobe, TV point and a central pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is set to the rear, and has modern wood-effect flooring running continuously from the hall, and has ample space for free-standing storage. The fully-tiled bathroom is set off the hall with a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a modern suite including a mains shower over the bath, and recessed spotlighting. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and has regular public transport services available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace. Council Tax Band: A Tenure: Freehold