- Tastefully-presented and spacious four bedroom, detached family home, with front and rear gardens, an integrated garage and a double driveway.
- Situated in a modern residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in the desirable Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a stylish integrated kitchen, quality contemporary flooring, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating with Hive smart control, double glazing, an alarm system, multiple TV points and excellent storage provision including the loft and garage.
- Externally, there is a lawn and a mono-blocked driveway to the front, with an integrated garage with power and lighting.
- To the rear, there is an enclosed garden with low-maintenance landscaping, patios and established flowering shrubbery.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON** Tastefully-presented and spacious four bedroom, detached family home, with front and rear gardens, an integrated garage and a double driveway. Situated in a modern residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in the desirable Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming ground floor hallway features space for outerwear, a built-in under-stair cupboard, and contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues through to the public rooms. A spacious dual-aspect living/dining room includes a modern wall-mounted gas fireplace, slimline radiators, and patio doors giving direct access out to the rear garden. Rear-facing, the kitchen features quality fitted units, real wood worktops and upstands, a sink with drainer with a separate instant boiling water tap, and an integrated fridge/freezer, wine cooler, fan oven, microwave/grill, and a gas hob with a canopy and a stainless steel backsplash. Open to the kitchen, the utility room has a door to the garden, a secondary door to the garage, and matching units and worktops from the kitchen with space for further appliances. Also on the ground floor is a tasteful WC with a two-piece suite and a front-facing window. Upstairs, the upper hall has a built-in store cupboard and the access hatch to the loft, whilst a spacious master bedroom is set to the front with wood-effect flooring, a built-in store, and a generous en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are set to each aspect, with front-facing bedroom two featuring a built-in wardrobe. A flexible fourth bedroom is front-facing with wood-effect flooring and is currently used as an office. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a rear-facing window and has a fitted suite, tiled flooring and splashwalls. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.