- In addition, there are wood-stripped doors, varnished wood flooring, secure entry system, a shared garden and zoned on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- An eclectic mix of carefully selected furnishings are also available by negotiation, making for a superb move-in or buy-to-let opportunity.
- Viewings by Appointment call MOV8.
- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, box/bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished and ready to move-in, features include a quality fitted kitchen with appliances, a bright bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement and conveniently located in the vibrant and fashionable area of Broughton, just to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry handset. A good-sized public room includes coving, shelving, a pendant light fitting for the lounge area and recessed spot lighting for the kitchen. Set to the rear of the room, the kitchen features real wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and a cooker with a four-ring gas hob. The spacious double bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe/dresser, contemporary shelving, cornice-work and a central pendant light fitting. Set internally off the hall, the flexible box room is currently used as a guest bedroom, and has varnished wood flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom has a front-facing window, and is fitted with a modern suite, including an electric shower unit over a full-size bath. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there is a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided by a Tesco at Canonmills. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V Park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.