- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, fourth-floor flat, forming part of an impressive, traditional, stone-built tenement.
- Enjoying an exceptional location, overlooking 'the Castle top end' of the Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town World Heritage Site.
- Comprises an entrance hall, a living room/bedroom, a dining/kitchen, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Southerly facing, and in move-in condition, this property represents a lucrative rental opportunity, a holiday let, or a desirable city centre home.
- Highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, continuous, varnished, original hardwood flooring, generous room sizes, and shared attic space.
- Offering a flexible one or two-bedroom layout, there is also a walk-in hall store, gas central heating, secondary glazed, recessed windows, and a double-glazed kitchen window.
- There are superb skyline views, including Arthur's Seat and St Giles Cathedral to the front, and Fife to the rear, a secure entry system, and interlinked smoke alarms.
Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, fourth-floor flat, forming part of an impressive, traditional, stone-built tenement, enjoying an exceptional location, overlooking 'the Castle top end' of the Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town World Heritage Site. The main entrance is accessed from Wardrop’s Close, via a large, historic courtyard, which is home to the Writer’s Museum, and offers access at the northwest corner to The Mound and Princes Street Gardens. A welcoming reception hall, with a built-in cupboard and a walk-in store, gives access throughout the property. To the front is a spacious lounge, offering a potential two-bedroom layout, with ample space for freestanding storage, lounge and dining furniture. To the rear is the kitchen, currently configured with a dining table and a utility area. Modern fitted units are complemented by a wood-effect worktop, a tiled surround and a sink with a drainer, whilst appliances include an integrated washing machine, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer, an oven and a gas hob with a canopy above. The bright double bedroom is set to the front, generous in proportion and features a built-in cupboard and a central light fitting. Completing the accommodation, a stylish bathroom is finished with a contemporary suite, including a mains shower mixer over the bath and tiled splash walls. Edinburgh's Old Town, a World Heritage Site, is a vibrant and central location, with a rich variety of amenities, facilities and attractions of Edinburgh's city centre just a few hundred yards away, with the iconic Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, the Grassmarket, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat all within a short radius. The Royal Mile itself is a bustling thoroughfare with numerous bars, restaurants, bistros, cafés, and speciality shopping on offer. Princes Street and George Street offer all the major shopping expected of a major city and is easily accessible on foot, as are the central travel hubs of Waverley Railway Station, St Andrew's Square, and York Place for onward travel. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold