- Tastefully-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, traditional style lower villa with private gardens.
- Located in the popular Pilton area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a quality integrated kitchen, period feature fireplace, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision.
- In addition, also to the rear, there is a shared drying green, whilst there is ample unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Externally there is landscaped garden to the front with lawn and patio; and an enclosed rear garden includes a greenhouse, store shed, lawn and patio.
- Greenhouse available by negotiation with seller.
- Blinds, curtain poles and carpets included in the sale.
- Home Report available on request.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4 pm
Tastefully-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, traditional style lower villa with private gardens. Located in the popular Pilton area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features space for outerwear, tiled flooring which continues into the living room and kitchen and gives access to a deep store cupboard. Set to the rear, the living room has space for lounge and dining furniture and includes French patio doors to the garden, a period feature fireplace, open-shelved press, wall-mount TV point and a ceiling rose. Set off the living room, the kitchen features real-wood worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and gas hob. Bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding storage. Bedroom two is also front-facing and includes carpeted flooring and built-in mirrored wardrobes. The fully tiled bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath. Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.