- Very spacious, beautifully presented, three bedroom, extended bungalow, with a garage and large private gardens.
- Set on a residential street, located in Kilbirnie, Ayrshire.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including a partially floored attic and garage.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room, sun lounge, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Externally the property benefits from established and immaculately maintained rear gardens, mostly laid to lawn, with a patio, and a private driveway and garden to the front.
- Viewings by appointment - call MOV8
Very spacious, beautifully presented, three bedroom, extended bungalow, with a garage and large private gardens. Set on a residential street, the property is located in Kilbirnie, Ayrshire. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring, two cupboards and serves each room in the property. Semi open plan to the dining room, the spacious living room features solid hardwood flooring, a living flame gas fire, and large sliding doors opening into the very bright and generously sized sun lounge, which in turn, has a door to the rear deck. The kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, double oven and fridge/freezer, with a freestanding tumble dryer, washing machine and fridge. Bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and ample space for freestanding furniture whilst there are two further double bedrooms set to the rear, both with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. The stylish modern bathroom features a white three-piece suite with a separate cubicle fitted with an electric shower. The small Ayrshire town of Kilbirnie is found in a semi-rural location, within easy reach of larger Ayrshire towns, as well as Irvine, Paisley and Glasgow. There is a range of small independent local shops, and a Tesco supermarket, with a good variety of pubs and restaurants. The area is served by many recreational amenities, including sailing with marinas at nearby Troon, Inverkip and Largs, and several very popular golf courses. Education is provided from nursery through to secondary levels, with both primary and secondary schooling within the Garnock Campus. The road and motorway links are ideal for those commuting throughout the central belt and regular bus services give access to surrounding districts, with railway stations at nearby Glengarnock and Lochwinnoch.