- Well-presented, three-bedroom, lower villa with gardens.
- Set on a residential street, located in a bustling part of Chesser, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a wet room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a shared drying area, private gardens to the side and front, with ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, three-bedroom, lower villa with gardens. Set on a residential street, the property is located in a bustling part of Chesser, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance vestibule leads into the hall which has wood-effect flooring and which grants access to all rooms within, apart from the kitchen. Front-facing, the spacious living room offers a feature fireplace, coving, TV and phone points, and a shelved press with glass panelled doors. Accessed from the living room, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, a sink with drainer, and a freestanding cooker with a gas hob. There are three good-sized double bedrooms, all with wood-effect flooring and room for freestanding furniture, with the largest bedroom offering two windows looking out to the side and rear aspects. Finally, there is a fully-tiled wet room with a contemporary two-piece suite and an electric shower to one side. Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities, which include a great selection of local shops, banking and post office facilities, a 24-hour ASDA superstore and the new Edinburgh West Retail Park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi-complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.