- Well-presented and spacious, three bedroom, end-terraced villa, with gardens.
- Set back from the road by a large communal green, and located in the popular Colinton Mains area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include tasteful modern decor, a stylish fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary bathroom suite, and gas central heating.
- There is also double glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally there is a front garden enclosed by tall hedging; whilst to the rear is a generous rear garden with lawn and established trees.
- Please note: photos within this advert have been supplied by Mov8's client.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, three bedroom, end-terraced villa, with gardens, set back from the road by a large communal green, and located in the popular Colinton Mains area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has space for outerwear and gives access to the lounge and carpeted stairway to the first floor. Set to the front, the living room features carpeted flooring, plain coving and two ceiling light fittings. Set to the rear off the lounge, and with a door to the side of the property, the kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units, wood-effect worktops with matching splash-back, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric oven and ceramic hob with canopy above. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, with a built-in wardrobe for bedroom two; a third flexible bedroom also features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bright bathroom has a modern three piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath, gem-stone wall panelling and recessed lighting. The Colinton Mains district of Edinburgh is a popular residential area set in the southwest of the city with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, bank, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities available nearby, including Morrisons, Tesco, and Co-op. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors.