- Exceptionally spacious and well-presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat.
- Located in the vibrant and bustling Gorgie district, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Tastefully-presented with light and neutral decor throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring, a fitted kitchen, a modern shower room, and generous room sizes.
- In addition, there is uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good integral storage space, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- All items of furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private southerly-facing rear garden with two sheds, a communal drying green, and unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious and well-presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, located in the vibrant and bustling Gorgie district, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hall provides access throughout the property, and includes a store cupboard, space for outerwear, and the entryphone handset. Set towards the front with two windows, the good-sized living room offers a cupboard, a feature fireplace, and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. The galley-style kitchen includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a sink with drainer. Freestanding appliances include a fridge/freezer, a cooker with a gas hob, and a washing machine. Bedroom one, with a press cupboard and two windows, is set towards the front, while carpeted bedrooms two and three overlook the rear garden. All three bedrooms include pendant light fittings and plenty of room for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the shower room consists of a modern white two-piece suite, a shower cubicle, and panelled splash walls. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.