- Tastefully-presented and spacious, flexible five-bedroom family home, set on a generous corner plot with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet and modern residential cul-de-sac in the Brunstane area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, a flexible family room/bedroom, conservatory, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, two en-suites, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, contemporary flooring, multiple TV and phone points.
- Further features include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and good integrated storage including a fully-floored loft.
- Externally there is a multi-vehicle driveway to the front and a large rear garden with tall privacy fencing, synthetic turf lawn, patio, and a storage shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented and spacious, flexible five-bedroom family home, set on a generous corner plot with gardens and a driveway. Located in a quiet and modern residential cul-de-sac in the Brunstane area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall has wooden flooring extending throughout the majority of the ground floor, stairs leading to the first floor and affords access to the entire ground floor. Set to the front the family room features wood-effect flooring, a TV point and an ensuite complete with a modern two-piece suite and could be used flexibly as a fifth bedroom. Set to the rear the living room features a TV wall mount, feature fire and access to the conservatory, providing further family space and patio doors to the rear garden; whilst to the front, there is a spacious dining room. Set aside, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a splashback surround and tiled flooring. Appliances include a gas hob with canopy above, an integrated oven, microwave, an integrated dishwasher and a washing machine. Upstairs, the master bedroom is set to the rear, featuring carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, a built-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are similarly well finished with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. Front facing, bedroom four is finished with carpeted flooring and a central light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, with an electric shower over the bath, tiled flooring and a ladder-style radiator. Brunstane is a well-regarded residential area, offering high-street shopping and local amenities on Portobello High Street, with larger retail centres to the south at Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks. The A1/Milton Road runs through the area, one of the main arterial routes into the city, and the majority of bus services to and from the east enter the city by this route. Regular rail services run between Brunstane Station and Edinburgh Waverley, offering a 10-minute commute into the city centre. A number of public parks are in the area, as well as Portobello Golf Course, and the Portobello Promenade. Local schooling includes Brunstane Primary School and Portobello High, with the Milton Road Campus of Jewel and Esk Valley College also located in the area. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold