- Spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a modern residential development, the property is perfectly located for the commuter in Kirkliston, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, an en-suite, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include generous room sizes, a modern fitted kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a deck, with a good-sized lawn and monobloc driveway to the front.
- Situated on a sizeable plot, there is potential for further expansion both to the front and rear, subject to the relevant permissions.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY, 24TH OF SEPTEMBER AT 11 AM ** Spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens and a driveway. Set in a modern residential development, the property is perfectly located for the commuter in Kirkliston, to the west of Edinburgh. The bright entrance hall, with space for outerwear, has engineered hardwood flooring, carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and a modern WC located under the stairs. Set towards the rear, a bright and modern kitchen offers a breakfast bar and dining area, as well as patio doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen itself is fitted with contemporary units with stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a stainless steel sink, an integrated gas hob with a canopy above, double electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Set off the kitchen, a generous and flexible use living/family room offers dual-aspect natural light, a cupboard, and doors out to the garden. Set towards the front of the property, there is a well proportioned double bedroom which can also be flexibly used as a separate living room in a three-bedroom/two-reception room layout, which offers windows to the front and side, hardwood flooring continued from the hall, and a central light fitting. Upstairs, the master bedroom features two built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, whilst bedrooms two and three are equally well finished, both with carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern, white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath, a shaver point, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Kirkliston is a small town, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre in close proximity to Livingston. A historic village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the open agricultural land, with a village centre surrounded by a growing number of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schools, including Kirkliston Primary, and a pick-up point for the school bus to Queensferry High School a short walk from the property at Kirkliston Leisure Centre. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, regular bus services, and a rail station at Dalmeny, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh.