- Immaculately presented and spacious, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat, forming part of an impressive converted townhouse.
- Located on a leafy side street, in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two flexible bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a good quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, and continuous contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and good storage provision.
- There is a secured entry system and well-maintained communal spaces; with zoned and metered street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat, forming part of an impressive converted townhouse. Located on a leafy side street, in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, just south of the city centre. The reception hall gives access throughout, including to a built-in store cupboard, and features the secured entry handset and contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues into the public rooms and second bedroom. Set westerly facing to the front, the living room can easily accommodate lounge and dining furniture and includes a feature fireplace and plain coving. Semi-partitioned from the lounge, the kitchen has an additional skylight window, whilst fitted units include wood-effect worktops, a sink and drainer, a tiled surround, a fridge/freezer and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, oven, and a gas hob. Rear-facing, a generously proportioned double bedroom features leafy dual-aspect views, built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and access to a flexible walk-in store/dresser. A second flexible bedroom has a side aspect window, plain coving and a central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation the bathroom is set internally, fitted with a modern suite including a unit shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splash walls, and a radiator. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion Cinema, public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available from the A702 and Morningside Drive. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold