- Light and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, main door, traditional style upper-villa.
- Set on a leafy plot, located in the popular Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With light and contemporary decor and flooring, well-proportioned room sizes, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, TV and phone points, a shared green, and a generous private garden with lawn, patio and shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two bedroom, main door, traditional style upper-villa. Set on a leafy plot, located in the popular Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall offers space for outerwear, and features stylish wood-effect flooring which continues into the lounge, kitchen and second bedroom. Overlooking the gardens to the rear, the living room includes a gas fireplace with quality stone surround, a built-in store cupboard and a central pendant light fitting. The kitchen is also rear facing and includes stone-effect worktops with a tiled surround, sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Set off the lounge to the front, is the spacious first bedroom, featuring carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. The second flexible bedroom is also front facing, and is set off the hall. A stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, including a shower head fitting for the bath and tiled splash walls. Lochend is a popular residential area located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes and established residential developments. Local shops can be found throughout and in the surrounding districts of Leith and Easter Road. There is a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: B.