- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac of a modern residential development in Wallyford, East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, inner hall, dining/kitchen, upper hall, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished, highlights include a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and lighting, and well proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, an alarm system, and good storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, paved patio, and a storage shed with electrics; to the front is low maintenance landscaping and a driveway.
- This modern development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and is a short walk from the train station.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens and a driveway, located in a quiet cul-de-sac of a modern residential development in Wallyford, East Lothian. The entrance hall gives access to the carpeted stair, and opens to the spacious living room set towards the front of the property featuring a wall-mount TV point, plain coving and a central light fitting. An inner hall connects the lounge and kitchen and gives access to the WC with a two-piece suite. The bright, southerly-facing kitchen includes a deep built-in store cupboard, a patio door to the rear garden, and includes space for a dinner table. The kitchen itself is fitted with modern units, wood-effect worktops with a matching surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, induction hob with a canopy above, and a washing machine. On the first floor, there are two carpeted double bedrooms, one set to either aspect, both including built-in mirrored wardrobes. A flexible third bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. A bright family bathroom is rear-facing and fitted with a three-piece suite, and includes a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Wallyford is a popular commuting village located just off the A1, close to the historic town of Musselburgh. Wallyford itself has a selection of local shops, whilst Musselburgh offers a comprehensive range of amenities, including supermarkets, banking, building society and Post Office services. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks are also within easy reach and have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Wallyford is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches, there is also a primary school, a railway station with park & ride facility, and regular bus services are available from Salters Road.