- Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, main door, end-terrace double upper flat with private gardens.
- Forming part one of Edinburgh's sought-after and historic stone-built colonies, located in the Shandon area, west of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall and stair, lower and upper halls, living room, dining/kitchen, four double bedrooms, office/store, family bathroom, and a separate WC for the upper floor.
- This period property includes generous rooms sizes and tall ceilings, bay windows, period cornice work, and an impressive marble fireplace.
- In addition, there is a light tasteful decor, quality hardwood flooring, modern bathroom suites, a fully integrated kitchen, contemporary lighting, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is a path and flower bed to the front; whilst a shared ground floor hall gives access to an enclosed south-facing rear garden laid to lawn.
- A residential parking area is available behind the garden accessible through the garden gate.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, main door, end-terrace double upper flat with private gardens. Forming part of Edinburgh's sought-after and historic stone-built colonies, located in the Shandon area, west of the city centre. An impressive private entrance hall has ample space for outwear and additional storage and gives access to the stairway, and the shared rear hall featuring a built-in store cupboard and further access to the rear garden. A hall provides access throughout the main floor, and to the solid wood staircase to the upper level. Set to the front, an impressive lounge features a bay window, period cornice-work, marble fireplace and an open-shelved press. Rear facing, a spacious dual-aspect dining/kitchen includes quality hardwood flooring, contemporary lighting, and gives further access to a flexible office/store room with window. A fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, double oven, and gas hob with canopy above. Two bright and well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects with carpeted flooring and cornice-work. A family bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite, including a shower over the bath and a shaver point. On the upper level, a hall gives access to two bedrooms and to a built-in store cupboard. A spacious, dual-aspect master bedroom has ample space for freestanding furniture, a bay window and varnished hardwood flooring. A further double bedroom has a rear-facing Velux window; whilst a WC has a front facing window and is fitted with a traditional style two piece suite. Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre and offers several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at both Gorgie and Longstone, and an Asda at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park, and the Union canal, provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, Craiglockhart Nature Reserve and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away, as well as George Watson's College, George Heriot's and other independent schools nearby. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.