- Tastefully-presented three bedroom, end-terrace house with private gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a family-friendly, community-orientated cul-de-sac, in the popular area of Gilmerton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, and excellent storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and a loft.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a fitted bathroom suite, and light tasteful decor.
- Externally, there is a lawn and established shrubbery to the front, a two-vehicle driveway, and an enclosed rear garden with a patio, lawn and store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY, 25TH FEB AT 11 AM ** Tastefully-presented three bedroom, end-terrace house with private gardens and a driveway. The property is located in a family-friendly, community-orientated cul-de-sac, in the popular area of Gilmerton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The bright vestibule has a store/consumer-unit cupboard and opens to the hall which gives further access to the lounge and the carpeted stairway. Contemporary wood-effect flooring continues from the hall into the bright front-facing living room which features decorative exposed rafters, a central light fitting, and access to an under-stairs store cupboard. Set off the lounge, a flexible dining room includes patio doors out to the rear garden, tiled flooring, a fitted store cupboard, and a central pendant light fitting. The kitchen is set off the dining room, and has a side aspect door to the driveway. The kitchen is fitted with traditional-style units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, with a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and a cooker with gas hob. On the first floor, two well-proportioned bedrooms are set to either aspect and include built-in mirrored wardrobes. A third flexible bedroom is set to the front and also includes a built-in store and wood-effect flooring. Completing the accommodation, the fully-tiled bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower unit over the bath. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.