- Immaculately presented, three bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Musselburgh, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden, with a patio and timber shed, and to the front, a lawn and monobloc driveway.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Immaculately presented, three bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in Musselburgh, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh. The entrance vestibule opens into the well proportioned, front-set living room featuring an electric fire with a stone hearth, and carpeted stairs leading up to the landing. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss units, solid oak worktops, a ceramic sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double gas oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and freestanding American style fridge/freezer and washing machine. Open plan to the kitchen, and with velux-style windows and patio doors to the rear garden, the bright dining room has ample space for dining furniture and could be used as a family room. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, as does bedroom two. Single bedroom three includes carpeting and a storage cupboard, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, a ladder radiator and tiled splashbacks. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.