- Light and tastefully-presented, three bedroom, mid-terrace house, set over three levels with a garden and driveway.
- Set in an exceptionally quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in Edinburgh's desirable Bellevue area, just north of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom suite, contemporary flooring and lighting, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, a top floor master bedroom features access to deep eaves spaces for storage, and has dual-aspect skyline city views.
- Externally, there is a mono-blocked driveway to the front; whilst an enclosed rear garden features a lawn, mono-blocked patio, and a store shed.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*PRE CHRISTMAS ENTRY AVAILABLE** NEW FIXED PRICE * Light and tastefully-presented, three bedroom, mid-terrace house, set over three levels with a garden and driveway. Set in an exceptionally quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in Edinburgh's desirable Bellevue area, just north of the city centre. The bright entrance gives access to the lounge and stairway to the first floor, and offers space for outerwear. With a front-facing bay window, the bright and spacious living room features wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, and benefits from natural light from two aspects with the open plan kitchen set to the rear of the property. With French patio doors leading directly out to the garden, the dining kitchen includes fitted units, real-wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tumble dryer, and an integrated oven and gas hob with a canopy above. On the first floor, a hallway gives further access to the second stairway, and offers space for storage. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with bedroom two offering a built-in cupboard and a front-facing bay window. The family bathroom overlooks the rear garden and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splashwalls. On the second floor, is the flexible master bedroom which features carpeted flooring, recessed spot lighting, access to the eaves, and velux-style windows which offer sweeping views of the city skyline. Bellevue is a convenient and popular area, close to Edinburgh's city centre, adjacent to the New Town, the bustling East End and Leith Walk. There is a mix of stone-built tenement properties, family homes, and modern residential developments. A high amenity area, there is an extensive choice of convenience and specialist shopping and supermarkets on Leith Walk, whilst Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars, as well as a Tesco store on Broughton Road. Outdoor spaces include King George V Park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk.