- Tastefully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, mid-terrace family home, with generous private gardens.
- Located in an established residential area of the Gilmerton district, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Highlights include a stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom, contemporary flooring and recessed spot lighting, and light modern decor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance patio garden to the front with tall hedging for privacy. To the rear is a good-sized garden with a wood-decked patio, lawn and store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, mid-terrace family home, with generous private gardens. The property is located in an established residential area of the Gilmerton district, south of Edinburgh centre. A light entrance hallway gives access to both ground floor public rooms and the carpeted stairway, and features an under-stairs store and stylish wood-effect flooring. The spacious and bright, dual-aspect living and dining room features spot lighting, coving, carpeted flooring for the lounge, tiled flooring for the dining area, and patio doors to both the front and rear gardens. Also with French patio doors out to the rear garden, the modern kitchen is fitted with stone-effect worktops with a matching surround, unit downlighting, an impressive range cooker, an American-style fridge/freezer, and an integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Upstairs, bedroom one is set to the front with wood-effect flooring, coving and a central light fitting. Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden, with a built-in wardrobe, TV point, coving and wood-effect flooring, while front-facing bedroom three offers carpeted flooring, coving, and ample space for freestanding storage. Completing the accommodation, the stylish shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite, a walk-in cubicle with a rain-fall showerhead, and contemporary wall paneling. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.