- Rarely available, light and well-presented, three-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Greenhill district, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- With superb skyline views including Arthur's Seat, this period property features tall ceilings and generous room sizes, ornate cornice-work and feature fireplaces.
- Furthermore, the property has also recently been fitted with internal wall insulation throughout.
- In addition, there is a gas central heating, sash and case windows, good storage provision, a secured entry system, and a well-maintained shared garden.
- All white goods are included in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Rarely available, light and well-presented, three-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Greenhill district, to the south of the city centre. A welcoming and spacious entrance hall affords access throughout the property, and features superb storage provision including four built-in cupboards. Set to the front, the tastefully finished living room features a southerly-west facing window allowing plentiful natural light, a fireplace surround, a press cupboard and impressive ornate cornice work. To the rear, the dining room offers a further family area, with carpeted flooring, a fireplace surround and a press cupboard. With dual access from the dining room and hall, the kitchen offers space for further dining, whilst fitted units include a sink with drainer, a gas cooker, a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and a built-in cupboard; whilst two further generously sized bedrooms are set to the front, similarly finished with carpeted flooring, cornices and plenty of space for freestanding furniture and storage, with bedroom three also featuring a fireplace surround. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Greenhill is a prestigious location, situated between the Marchmont and Morningside areas of Edinburgh, and provides quick access to the city centre and University district. Morningside and Bruntsfield provide an excellent range of quality specialist retailers and a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants. Food shopping is also catered for by a Waitrose supermarket, a Marks & Spencer food store and a Tesco. With cinema and theatres close by, pleasant walks and open spaces can be found at the Meadows, the Hermitage of Braid and Blackford Hill. Private and public golf courses are also within easy reach and swimming facilities can be found at the Royal Commonwealth Pool and Warrender Swim Centre. Regular bus services are available throughout. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: E