- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden with a storage shed to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Located on a quiet residential side street in Dundee, the property is an excellent opportunity for investors or first time buyers.
- Features include: uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and original period features.
- Well-presented two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
Well-presented two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a quiet residential side street in Dundee making an excellent opportunity for investors or first time buyers. The entrance hall serves each room within the flat and opens into the bright and well proportioned living/dining room, which is set to the front, has ornate plaster-work, an open shelved press and a recessed window offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with traditional style units, stone-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two is to the front, similarly finished, and has space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture. Set internally off the hall, the shower room features a contemporary white two-piece suite with an electric shower and panel splashbacks. Dundee, known as the City of Discovery has undergone an ambitious transformation in the past ten years, principally in the renovation and revitalisation of the Waterfront, including the world famous Victoria and Albert Museum and home of Robert Falcon Scott's steamship Discovery. There is a wide range of high street names, supermarkets, retail centres, cinema and leisure centres, sports facilities and restaurants and hotels, leading cultural venues, and Ninewells Hospital. The property is within easy reach of two universities, colleges, and schooling for all ages. Dundee has re-invented itself as a global leader in the technologies industry and as a recognised hub for computer game development. The city has excellent travel facilities including an airport, railway system, with the A90 connecting Dundee to the north and south. The property is also in close proximity to Baxter Park, which offers open green spaces, a playground, bowling club, tennis courts, and walking and cycling paths.