- Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in the established Kirkton residential area, north of Dundee city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring and lighting, and good storage space.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, light modern decor, and multiple TV points.
- This generous plot has low-maintenance landscaping in both aspects, with a paved patio to the rear; and the front offering off-street parking.
- All blinds included in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and a driveway. Located in the established Kirkton residential area, north of Dundee city centre. The entrance vestibule opens into the hall which gives access throughout the ground floor, with wood effect flooring extending into the front-facing living room which features ample space for lounge furniture and a tasteful fireplace surround. Set to the rear with a door to the garden, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, modern worktops, a tiled surround and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with an extractor hood; a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine housed in the utility cupboard. Also, set on the ground floor a flexible bedroom is currently used as a dining room, and features two built-in cupboards; whilst a convenient WC is set to the rear, internally off the hall. On the upper floor, the hall features further storage provision with two storage cupboards; whilst two double bedrooms are set to the front, similarly well-sized and finished with wood effect flooring, with the wardrobe in bedroom one included in the sale, and bedroom two featuring eaves storage. Completing the accommodation, set to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, an electric shower unit over the bath and modern panelling. Kirkton is a largely residential area in the north of Dundee, set in between Downfield to the west and Trottick to the east. With amenities and schooling available locally in the area, there is an excellent choice of grocery supermarkets; as well as links to Dundee city centre and retail outlets. For outdoor recreation and leisure activities, there are parks and walks nearby, as well as the Ryze Dundee - Xtreme Air Sports. Dundee itself has undergone an ambitious transformation in the past ten years, principally in the renovation and revitalisation of the Waterfront, including the world-famous Victoria and Albert Museum and home of Robert Falcon Scott's steamship Discovery. There is a wide range of high-street names, supermarkets, retail centres, cinema and leisure centres, sports facilities and restaurants and hotels, leading cultural venues, Ninewells Hospital, and two universities, colleges, and schooling for all ages. The city has excellent travel facilities including an airport, railway system, and local bus services, with the A90 connecting Dundee to the north and south. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold