- Immaculately presented and spacious four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet, modern and family friendly residential development located in popular and well placed Kirkliston, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite shower room, WC and utility room.
- Features include 'Hive' controlled gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic and integral garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a monobloc two car drive, and a rear garden laid to lawn with a patio and deck.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet, modern and family friendly residential development, located in popular and well placed Kirkliston, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance vestibule has stairs to the first-floor landing and provides access to the well-proportioned lounge which features a store cupboard, and ample space for freestanding furniture. The modern and bright dining kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops and matching upstand, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. In addition, recessed french doors with full-length side panels open to the private rear garden, with secondary access afforded from the adjoining utility room which also opens to the ground floor WC. On the first floor, carpeted flooring carries throughout all four bedrooms, and the landing offers a store cupboard currently housing the boiler. The master bedroom, set to the front, features a large built-in wardrobe and a contemporary en-suite shower room, whilst adjacent bedroom three includes ample space for freestanding furniture. The second bedroom has two rear aspect windows, and a large fitted wardrobe, whilst bedroom four offers a flexible space currently used as a study. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled flooring and splash walls. Kirkliston is a small town, just a few miles beyond the western edge of Edinburgh. A historic village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the agricultural land of West Lothian, with a village centre surrounded by a growing number of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, regular bus services, and a rail station at Dalmeny, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh.